NSF to PST Outlook Conversion
IBM Lotus Notes is abundantly being used for driving the effective email as well as various collaborative services like calendars, notes, or journals, etc., in a company. The IBM Notes email application operates in sync with its core IBM Domino Server that stores all the user accounts of the company in the NSF file format. But, nowadays, users and companies are migrating towards other email application platforms. It can be seen that the marginal number of companies are shifting their email application platform to Microsoft Outlook.
The reason for Notes to Outlook transition are cost-effective MS Outlook application, user-friendly MS Outlook interface, and ease of management in securing the Outlook PST files. As the Lotus Notes email application is found to be more complex, costly, and unmanageable, therefore many companies are executing the NSF to PST conversion. However, the migration of the IBM Notes to Outlook email application requires an efficient third party software that can flawlessly transfer the NSF email items to Outlook PST files. To acquire the best solution amongst various available applications, you can bet on the result-oriented NSF to PST converter software.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook is an authentic software for executing the complete migration of NSF to PST along with the precise retrieval of NSF email items like journals, notes, emails, contacts, calendar items, drafts, or sent items, etc. It securely transfers all the NSF mailboxes to PST files, while preserving the integrity of all data files.
Spectacular Features of Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook is one of the most intelligent and reliable NSF to PST email migration software. It is configured with the most suitable graphical user interface and incorporates several modes and alternatives for carrying out the NSF to PST migration. Let’s gaze at some of the most promising feature of this software.
- Triggers active migration of NSF to PST files efficiently.
- Incorporates two refined modes of migration, i.e. Standard and Advanced mode.
- Provision to load single or multiple NSF files for speedy email migration.
- Supports batch migration of NSF files to PST or Exchange (using a CSV file)
- Offers facility to establish the remote connection to Domino Server for accessing the NSF files to migrate them into the Outlook PST file.
- Integrated with two authentic export options- Save in PST and Save in Exchange Server.
- Allows saving large NSF file into multiple PST files of smaller sizes of specified size (from 100 MB to 10 GB).
- Offers multiple file saving options, such as Text, HTML, or RTF file formats.
- Embedded with advanced email filter options, which assists in separating the required email items using the conditions like date range, include/exclude certain item types, and exclude selected folders.
- Inbuilt competency to migrate the Unicode characters as well.
- Supports all the latest editions of Lotus Notes and Domino Server, which includes several versions like Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7 and 6 and Lotus Notes Domino Server 9.0.1, 8.5.3, 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0
- Compatible to the latest Exchange Server - 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5 and 5.0 editions.
- Offers dynamic and intuitive Preview functionality, which allows you to preview the inner content of NSF file.
- Available in the free trial version.